Sunday is Father's Day – a day to wrap your favorite Dad in thanks and love … and spoil him a little.
Here are a few of our favorite things that are sure to do the trick!
- We love the Shinola story. Reinvigoration of a brand. Reinvigoration of a city. Reinvigoration of American manufacturing. American ideals at their finest. But more than any of that, we love their watches. Our favorite is The Runwell 47mm, it feels special and is a must-have for any cool Dad. And pssst, ladies ... these men's watches look great on your arm as well.
- You can't go wrong with electronics on Father's Day, and the new Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker III certainly fits the bill. Bose sound is legendary, and this portable speaker connects wirelessly to Dad's smartphone, laptop or tablet. Bonus: The exterior covers can be personalized to add flair.
- The aura of the Ralph Lauren man is alive and well with their namesake Preston Barware. These handsome bar accessories are nickel with leather accents. The only question that remains is, shaken or stirred?
- We love the world of Hermes and are particularly drawn to the duality of the Hermes Hypnotic Belt. Functional and refined, perfect for any Father.
- Our Bamboo Bath Robe has long been a Peacock Alley Father's Day favorite. Made of 60% rayon from bamboo and 40% cotton, available in Linen and White. Add a newspaper and a cup of coffee and you have one happy Dad!
While almost any man can father a child, there is so much more to the important role of being dad in a child's life. Hats off to the special dads in your lives this Sunday.