OUR WAY OF FOLDING A FITTED SHEET
In the video, we show you our way of folding a fitted sheet. It will provide you the context you need to the following steps:
- Lay the fitted sheet flat. Grab the ends of the seam corners closest to you.
- Align the corner seams to the seams on the opposite side of the sheet.
- Fold the left side corner over to your right hand side.
- Punch your hand on the right side corner to create and form a square.
- Now that you have a square, lay your sheet flat.
- Fold the sheet into thirds.
- Lastly, fold into thirds again for a crisp, pristine presentation, ready for the linen closet.