A shower curtain is an important element in the design for bathroom décor. It is the simplest way to update the bathroom. Just in time for your spring spruce up, here are several crisp, classic design options for this necessary accessory.
- Pique extends your bedroom décor into the bath. Choose this shower curtain in tailored or scalloped and in one of six trim colors.
- Our classic Waffle weave is now a shower curtain. (Only available in white.)
- Biscayne proves itself modern and understated in the bath. Our modern seersucker 100% cotton, constructed in a 300-thread-count, is available in white.
- Gigi is our pique weave ~ simple, classic, white. Imported from Portugal.
- Alyssa is a 100% cotton matelassé curtain with a diamond design and eight rows of decorative hem stitching.
- Peacock Alley's signature Vienna matelassé proves as elegant and classic in the bath. Designed from an antique, French 17th century button, the Vienna design remains a staple for bed or bath.