Create an artful bedding look with Lagos, a fabric so colorful it will feel as if your bedding has been painted in watercolor. Beautiful tones of green, aqua and ivory grace this duvet and sham collection.
You can personalize your Lagos look by layering it with neutral shams, decorative pillows, coverlets, matelassés and sheets.
May we suggest the following:
- Braga, textural, relaxed linen available in blanket and shams, is finished with a frayed flange and hemstitch detail. It is a new Peacock Alley favorite.
- Angelina in gold offers the same power to transform any bedroom to chic simplicity. This collection's product selection includes a coverlet and shams.
- A masterpiece in linen, Mandalay moss or pearl has clean lines accented with your option of color cording.
- Both functional and decorative, Overture sheeting in ivory showcases a bold scalloped hem, embroidered on a 300 thread count sateen. Modest yet noteworthy.
- Minuet in white has a single row of hemstitch detail that finishes these linen and cotton solid sheets.
Any questions on how to incorporate Lagos into your bedding suite? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for suggestions. All of our new pieces always pair back to your favorite Peacock Alley basics.