Ah, fall. The warmth of the sun on your face is the perfect complement to the slight chill in the air. Beautiful multi-colored leaves bustle around, and you sense that things are getting ready to really change. But for now ... it's perfect.
A perfect fall day.
Here are our favorite ways to enjoy it:
- Enjoy the fall foliage. Take a hike. Or go for a walk in the park. Enjoy the color.
- Grab your best friend and have a long, leisurely brunch on a patio or rooftop deck. Have a mimosa. Laugh.
- Visit a pumpkin patch! Pick the perfect gourd and bring it home to carve and decorate.
- Bake! An apple pie. A pumpkin pie. Some bread. Enjoy the process and let the aroma fill your home.
- Go for a bike ride. Enjoy the solitude and the feel of the wind in your hair. Breathe deeply.
- Go shopping. Wander in and out of quint antique shops. Or stock up on cozy fall clothes. Aimlessly walk around and people watch.
So how do you spend a perfect fall day?
Images courtesy of:
- Rancho Las Palmas