Press Relase: Keeping It Clean
KEEPING IT CLEAN
Doing White Right
Dallas, January 10, 2012- Doing white right has long been a Peacock Alley trademark. This spring is no exception with collections infused with new textures and crisp designs-timeless with a twist.
The ultimate in white~tailored, textural bliss~ Gigi takes the signature white bed to new heights. This classic pique with tiered flange, beckons relaxation upon first sight.
Make the bed sing with Adagio, Peacock Alley's new 300 thread count, embroidered Egyptian sheet collection. Available in twin, queen and king sizes, Adagio is woven with sophisticated continuous wave embroidery-coral, linen, sea glass and white- to complement any decor.
Peacock Alley's 'whitelights' for spring:
- Angelina, timeless gets a new EDGE, super soft and sophisticated pique with an attached textured border. This is the perfect foundation for any style. 1005 Egyptian cotton available in coverlets and shams. Colors: white, flint and linen.
- Biscayne, Peacock Alley's update of the timeless seersucker design, touched with faggoting detail, soft blanket cover is made of 100% cotton.
- The popular Hotel-quality percale, Boutique is now available with 24-color choices of satin-stitch embroidery.
- Mandalay White, 100% linen with contrast piping, brings a modern serenity to any bed. Colors: white, mist, moss and linen. Porto, an all-white washed matelasse in a soft wave. Available in shams and coverlets.
- Pique, Peacock Alley's luxuriously soft robe is one size pampers all and machine washable ($145).
ABOUT PEACOCK ALLEY
Peacock Alley, family owned and operated for almost 40 years, designs and manufactures bed and bath linens that combine a subtle touch of indulgence with trendsetting styles, always mindful of comfort and versatility. To learn more about Peacock Alley, please visit peacockalley.com, follow our news on Twitter @peacockalleyusa or like us on Facebook at Facebook.com/PeacockAlley.