Starting at: $30.00
This premium cold-water, mild cleanser is the original LINEN WASH®. Tested and proven to be the safest cleaner and stain remover in the home textile industry. Highly recommended and seen in the all magazines, we stand behind this exceptional product.
- Removes tough stains
- Removes red wine, lipstick, grease, coffee, blood and yellow age stains
- Neutral PH balance
- Safe to use on Egyptian cotton, synthetics and blendsLearn More
Starting at: $12.00
How to Place a Monogram Order:
1. Choose between the Initial Style (Style 1-4) ; Lettering Style (Style 5-6) or Single Lettering Style (Style 7-8)
2. Enter the initials in the order you would like the monogram to read (First, Last, Middle) , thread color, and placement.
3. Please fill out the form below for each product in your cart you would like monogrammed.
4. For any special instructions, please enter your comments in the comments box at the last step of check out before your final order is placed.
- **Extra fees may occur depending on size and placement.
- **All monogram orders must be submitted with a completed form for the order to be accepted. All monogram orders are subject to approval by Peacock Alley.
- **For questions or concerns, please contact Customer Service 1.800.496.2880. Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30-5:30 pm.
Starting at: $80.00
Starting at: $90.00
Pre-Order the Soprano Cuff Duvet. Expected ship date 3-4 Weeks. Our new version of our best-seller, Soprano. This white sheet has a colored cuff with a single-row hemstitch on the hem. Available in a Black, Gold, Linen or Platinum cuff. 100% Egyptian Cotton, 420 thread count. Imported from Portugal. Fitted sheet for this collection is a solid white sheet with a 17" gusset.Learn More
Starting at: $80.00
Starting at: $45.00
NEW COLORS: Peacock Blue and Green
Make room for color. The Boutique sheeting collection is a 200-thread-count, 100% combed long staple cotton percale, tested to exceed hospitality standards.
Choose between Pearl, Gold, Driftwood, Birchwood, Spice, Pear, Sea Glass, Copen Blue, Pink, Plum, Flint, Black, White, Champagne, Linen, Chocolate, Ginger, Red, Blue, Navy, Yellow, Nude, Platinum, and Graphite. Also including matching threads to our Pique program: Peacock Blue, Green, Aqua, Coral, Lilac, Moss, Petal and Sunshine.
Pillow Cases are packaged, 2 Cases/Pack
- Please Note: Boutique pillowcases and flat sheets are manufactured goods and will take approximately 2-3 weeks to ship upon receipt of the order. For an exact ship date please contact customer service 1.800.496.2880Learn More
Starting at: $55.00
New Colors: Ivory and Linen. Duet, 400-thread-count sateen sheeting and duvet collection enhanced with a handsome damask stripe design. Made of 100% Egyptian cotton. The Finest in luxury linen sheeting, woven to create a silky smooth surface with a luminous sheen and is known for its luster and drape. Duet sheets are a little thicker and more tightly woven and have a soft, inviting touch that are perfect to snuggle into bed with during the cold winter months. Monogram
- Pillow Cases are packaged, 2 Cases/Pack
- Shams are packaged 1 Sham/Pack
- Extra Long Twin Fitted Sheet Colors: White, Ivory and Natural OnlyLearn More
Who doesn’t love lying around in bed on one of those lazy, maybe even rainy days, and just relaxing? To make the most out of your time in bed, you need an elegant set of Peacock Alley sheets. A high-thread-count sheet feels wonderful to the skin and puts that finishing touch to your bedding collection.
Peacock Alley’s luxury sheet sets are made with 100% Egyptian cotton or 100% Long Staple Cotton. All of our bed sheets coordinate perfectly with our bedding collections, shams, bedskirts and blankets. The sheet sets come in a wide variety of sizes, colors and patterns to help match your current or future bedroom decor.
All of our luxury sheets are made from top quality material and are imported from Portugal or Italy. Peacock Alley strives to delivery top quality, fashionable sheets to complete your bedroom set. For more information on high-thread-count sheets, please click on individual sheet collections for more details.